Kaybray's Cooking

What we threw on the plate today

Monday, June 05, 2006

A Plethora of Hotdogs


My first post! This blog is mainly for me to keep a record of what I cooked, what recipes I used, how I changed them, and what did and didn't work. If anyone else happens to enjoy it, fabulous!

At the last minute on Derby Day we panicked and thought we didn't have enough fried chicken. So, we ran out and got a few packages of hotdogs. They weren't touched and have been frozen as I figure out ways to use them that aren't too disgusting. I'm kind of sad that this is the first entry on the blog, since it's nothing special, but tonight I used them in one of our regular dishes: hotdogs cooked in beer and sauerkraut and potato pancakes with sour cream. Totally simple, totally bad for you yummy dish. And I toast the hot dog bun in the oven just beforehand.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger drew said...

Hey! Why bad mouth the lowly hotdog? Sure, they're lips and a**holes, but you can get good ones with various kinds of meats- or tofu dogs! BTW- your potato pancakes look yummy! Who did your photo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home