Kaybray's Cooking

What we threw on the plate today

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm tired



So, after a long day at work yesterday I am too tired to try and be clever. And I didn't cook at all last night, just laid on the couch with a gin and tonic and ..can't even remember what I ate. Oh ya, leftovers from work. BUT, the night before I made a yummy pasta dish we like from the Epicurious website - Campanelle with Sausage and Beans. Lots of roasted garlic, beans, a little grated cheese and cooking it for quite a while give it a nice thick flavorful sauce. I use a bit more sausage than they called for, and next time I might make it half mild Italian, half hot italian, just for a little more heat. But it was very yummy and we're still munching on those leftovers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home