Kaybray's Cooking

What we threw on the plate today

Friday, May 25, 2007

BBQ Country Style Ribs


Don't be frightened, but every once in a while I buy that meat in the grocery store that's been marked way way down, often some odd cut and generally about to be too old to legally sell. Hey - we're broke! Well, that's where I found these boneless country style ribs. They looked fine, I've just never cooked them before, or, for that matter, I don't think I've eaten them before.

So, after looking around online for a recipe, I found one that looked decent for bone-in Country style ribs, and just modified the cooking time. They tasted pretty good, and Drew cooked some kickass baked beans and cole slaw to go with them.

I love summer.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying my best to learn how to prepare (decent meals :-) thanks for sharing your ideas. Busby SEO challenge

KabonFootPrint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home