Kaybray's Cooking

What we threw on the plate today

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Crab and Cantaloupe Soup


Hmm. You know those food combinations that taste good for a bite or two, but you really don't want more than that? This recipe fits into that category. The cantaloupe and crab tasted pretty good together, but an entire bowl of it was just way way too much. I did enjoy the contrast of the lemony crab with the mellow sweetness of the cantaloupe, and it certainly felt healthy. I think this would work better as an amuse bouche, served in a little dumpling spoon. One bite would have been perfect!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger GrowItGreen said...

What a brilliant creation. The combination of the sweet cantaloupe and salty crab is perfection! I am so excited to have found your blog.
Enjoy some of my favorite recipes at www.foodista.com
I am looking forward to your next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home